AACE International Certifications
Since 1976 AACE’s Certification programs are designed to help you establish outside professional credentials and give you a means to validate your skills and knowledge. With AACE Certification, you can be sure that you have met a high quality standard.
AACE’s CCC/CCE, CCT, EVP, and PSP certifications are independently accredited by the Council of Engineering and Scientific Specialty Boards and the International Cost Engineering Council. Recommended study guides for the CCC/CCE, CCT, CEP, EVP, and PSP certifications can be found at http://www.aacei.org/certification/. The CFCC exam has no recommended texts for study as the knowledge in which you would be tested is gained completely from experience.
Effective October 1, 2012 AACE International is now offering computer based testing (CBT) as the standard delivery for all certification examinations.
AACE International Certifications Include:
- Certified Cost Consultant/Certified Cost Engineer (CCC/CCE)
- Certified Cost Technician (CCT)
- Certified Estimating Professional (CEP)
- Certified Forensic Claims Consultant (CFCC)
- Earned Value Professional Certification (EVP)
- Planning & Scheduling Professional Certification (PSP)
Last Updated - January 1, 2013